What shouldn t be here? -- this game helps with understanding simple logical connections. 700 well-drawn examples and countless number of their combinations will allow to check the understanding of material from the 7 topics. The child will be asked to choose the picture that doesn't belong from a total of 3 or 4 pictures!
Pleasant voiceover and wonderful illustrations will accompany every choice. AUTO and MANUAL settings for the child's convenience. Find the picture that doesn't belong within 7 topics or between different topics!
What are we learning?
1. FIRST VERBS: to jump, to sleep, to drink, to hug, etc.
2. BABY ANIMALS: piglet, foal, tiger cub, chick, etc.
3. PERSONAL HYGIENE: hair comb, to take a bath, towel, neat, etc.
4. KITCHEN: juicer, cup, spoon, dinner, etc.
5. TRANSPORTATION: ship, plane, motorcycle, subway, etc.
6. PROFESSIONS: cook, pilot, manager, farmer, etc.
7. COLORS: purple, red, light green, black-and-white, etc.
8. QUESTION MARK a countless number of combinations between various topics.
6 LANGUAGES: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
What shouldn’t be here? Developmental games for toddlers and children is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
What shouldn’t be here? Developmental games for toddlers and children (version 2.2) has a file size of 355.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.